Re: Just back in -- New Plan

I think a 2-2.5 hp. motor would be plenty for Surprise. The 4-6 hp. motors are a lot bigger and heavier. I've got a 2 hp. Honda you can try out, but it hasn't run in quite a while. I'll fire it up in a bucket and see if it still runs, without major surgery. <g> It only weighs about 30 lb.

On 9/12/2021 5:46 PM, Electri-Cal wrote:
Just as soon as I get Surprises motors back together, and coming soon I hope !!  I will buy a good but probably used about min. of 3 to 5, or even 6 hp short shaft outboard for the well in Surprises stern.
Fishing is a delusion entirely surrounded by liars in old clothes. (Don Marquis)