Richardson marina Survey?

Fern Ridge keeps drying up in front of our eyes. If we're gonna do a survey of the depths in the channels between the slips we'd better start soon, or we're gonna have to figure out how to measure negative depths. <g> Or wait until spring, but the water is warmer now. I figure we need at least three Coots to do the job efficiently -- one on each opposing finger dock handling a line across the channel with marks every 5' or so, and one Coot wading around with a graduated stick taking soundings. A fourth, armed, Coot to keep the hungry carp away from the wader would be useful. <g>

https://preview.tinyurl.com/FRidgeSlips

http://www.nwd-wc.usace.army.mil/nwp/teacup/willamette/frn.pdf

Next Thursday, for a start? We don't need to do it all in one day, since we can coordinate our measurements with the Corps' frequent updates:

https://www.nwd-wc.usace.army.mil/dd/common/web_service/webexec/html?id=FRN.Elev-Forebay.Inst.0.0.Best%3Aunits%3DFT&lookback=48h&lookforward=1h0m

Literally no man has more wholly outlived life than I. And still it's good fun. (Robert Louis Stevenson)