Re: Attempting to read the tea leves...Columbia trip

Tohatsu/Mercury 9.9. I tried a different online parts dealer than I'd used before. Won't use them again... But they are genuine Mercury parts, so maybe they're stuck on a ship from Japan waiting to unload... <sigh> I think I spotted that trailer jack I ordered long before the Salish 100 sitting on this ship waiting to get into Tacoma to unload: <g>

https://flic.kr/p/2mh2tWi

Interesting chunk of brass. I don't have any idea what it is. Why didn't you buy it, Brian? ;o)

On 9/9/2021 12:00 PM, Brian G wrote:
John, Is that a 9.9 Honda that needs parts? Well that's a bummer.
The other day I bought a small brass port light off of Craigslist. While I was scanning the shop there I noticed this object...can anyone identify it...if you identify it let me know. It brass and stands about 4' high.
Wind is to us what money is to life on shore. (Sterling Hayden)