Re: September Messabout?

Mark Neuhaus

Hi all,

I contacted Allen Bennett in Cathlamet about meeting up there for a weekend with Coots who couldn't get away during the week, and he alerted me to the fact that the salmon fishing season may make it quite the busy place.

So, are you folks expecting a weekend gathering of boats and social messing about or is it going to be a cruise for those of us who can get away for a week? If it's a weekend meet up of boats, will that be in the middle of a cruise or the beginning or end of a cruise? I'm free to come and go whenever, but maybe other interested participants aren't so lucky?

Mark