Coots Thursday Lunch at Fern Ridge (was: Re: [Todays Aug. 31 st. Wondering if there will be a Fern Ridge Picnic on Sept. 2 nd. ??)

Yes, let's have a Coots lunch at Richardson Park Thursday at 1:00. At a table near the docks.

On 8/31/2021 6:41 AM, Electri-Cal wrote:
Just curious as to packing up for a lunch at Fern Ridge, or if another idea is floating more water ??  I should have more info on my MK addiction after today, I may still order new armatures, after deep consultations.
If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here. (Alice RooseveltLongworth)