Re: Coots and the Toledo Boat Show

The booth would just be for information about the Coots and the TSCA, and outreach to the public. I've helped man a booth for the Puget Sound TSCA, Coots, and I think, the PT Pocket Yachters at the Port Townsend Festival. It was fun, in small doses. <g> We'd have to arrange shifts.

If somebody wants to be in charge of a for sale table, or booth, I'm sure it would be welcome.

On 8/28/2021 6:17 PM, Brian G wrote:
What would we do in the booth?
Can we sell nautical items or small boat equipment?
Now, I hold it is not decent for a scientific gent To say another is an ass -- at least, to all intent; Nor should the individual who happens to be meant Reply by heaving rocks at him to any great extent. (Bret Harte)