Re: TSCA and Toledo show

I'm gonna have to slap you with a fish, Dan! I've got an only slightly used one left over from last night, when I had to slap myself.

We try to avoid contentious "political" subjects here on the Interweb group. I know, it's crazy how much stuff is "political" these days <sigh>. It's difficult to discuss such subjects civilly online, so please don't. As Graybeal mentioned, it's a lot easier to talk about contentious subjects in person, around the (nonexistent in these dry years) campfire.

Thanks for your support for the Coots chapter of the TSCA becoming a sponsor of the Toledo Boat Show.

On 8/28/2021 7:52 PM, dan m wrote:
John, I think TSCA joining to sponsor would be a good thing.
About the pulp mill- it is owned by the Koch brothers:
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. (Ernest Hemingway)