Re: Coot Lunch Thursday at Fern Ridge

Too bad you couldn't make it, Bob. We didn't have a big turnout, but we managed to get a few hours of good BSing done. <g>

BTW, Josie and Jenine are at Richardson until the 26th. In campsite 20.

On 7/21/2021 5:07 PM, Bob L wrote:
I bet there are going to be some great Salish Sea 100 stories!! Everybody, come on down.
Unfortunately, I can't make it this week as there is a appointment conflict.  Please save the best stories for a repeat next week.
Fishing is a delusion entirely surrounded by liars in old clothes. (Don Marquis)