Re: Toledo Camping *was: spare V-6 truck?)

Case Turner

Excellent! Will I be the only one camped there? Hopefully not.

Case

Sent from not here

On Jun 18, 2021, at 3:58 PM, John Kohnen <jkohnen@boat-links.com> wrote:

´╗┐Toledo Joe beat me to it and called Bud, who confirmed that we can camp in the field by the pavilion as usual. At the meeting last week Bud didn't seem 100% sure about it, but I was confident he'd make it happen. He probably had to talk to the police and fire marshal.

A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. (James Dent)