Re: Looking For Boat Trailer

Myles Twete

It’s the trailer and load that must weigh less than 1800 lbs so with a at least a 900 lb boat on this trailer it needs to be titled. It suggests to me there may be no title……...
Reminds me of Monty Python...a "laden swallow" or an unladen one...
Along those lines: With extra fuel, camping gear, water for my steam boiler, etc. or can I ditch all that when I go out to get it weighed?

I figured (2 decades ago now) my boat trailer weighs about 300# and the steamboat under 700, so I've never bothered with a title.