Re: Toledo Camping *was: spare V-6 truck?)

Case Turner

Ha I’ll definitely leave the bots at home! Might bring a canoe or kayak though.

Case

Sent from not here

On Jun 16, 2021, at 11:41 AM, John Kohnen <jkohnen@boat-links.com> wrote:

Brief mention of Coot camping was made in the last Boat Show meeting. I'll ask for conformation that the usual camping in the field by the pavilion will be allowed.

No boats at all, Dirt? Or are you just gonna leave the robots at home? ;o)

On 6/16/2021 11:20 AM, Case wrote:
I’m hoping to make Toledo, assuming those that don’t have boTs can camp somewhere.
Boats, like whiskey, are all good. (R. D. "Pete" Culler)