Re: spare V-6 truck?

Case Turner

I’m hoping to make Toledo, assuming those that don’t have boTs can camp somewhere.

Sent from not here

On Jun 16, 2021, at 11:04 AM, Mark Neuhaus <moonlitturtle1934@...> wrote:

Hi Case,

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 6:16 PM Case Turner <casesturner@...> wrote:

I feel your pain. I started looking for a new truck right after the pandemic hit. I wish I’d pulled the trigger before that or even 8 months later.

Yeah, I looked right after I bought the truck just over a year ago, and the exact truck I wanted was sitting on a Salem lot, price actually dropping because it wasn't 4WD and wasn't gussied up for off roading.  I was shocked at how much it cost, not having looked at prices for the ten years since I bought my truck brand new in 2011. I hoped it would drop more as the pandemic spread and the new models would be coming out, but, alas, it got transferred to a Corvallis lot with a much higher price, and must have been sold shortly thereafter.  Didn't bother to look at trucks again until a couple of months ago.  Yep, I missed my chance last year........

I’m all set for years to come now!

I would say so. Looks nice!  You planning to bring that rig over to Cathlamet or Toledo this year?  I've got the frozen shrimp and beer batter ready for your latest cooking contraption.  :-)

Mark

--
Dirt