spare V-6 truck?

Mark Neuhaus

Hi group,

While you folks are looking for a trailer for Randy's Tolman, how about keeping an eye open for a dirt cheap, only driven to church on Sundays type of truck with a V-6 engine so I can feel safer towing my Tolman.  My boat/trailer weighs in at 2700 lbs dry and empty and I suspect that by the time it's loaded for the road, it will be pushing my Tacoma's (4 cyl) 3500 lb towing weight limit.  I know there are folks who ignore the tow rating of their vehicle, but I'm not one of them. I'd feel safer with a heavier and stronger vehicle.

Thanks,
Mark