Re: Looking For Boat Trailer

I hope you're finally gonna be hauling that "perfect" trailer and the PK-20 on it home. ;o) Wasn't it gonna be ready for shad season? <g> That was a fun little messabout on the Willamette when Pat taught your boys how to catch shad. :o)

On 6/13/2021 5:30 PM, David G wrote:
Yes, there are some spares out there. I don't recall what all is there, but I'll be going out that way again in a week or two, and can look for something suitable if you'd like...
A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill. (Robert A. Heinlein)