Re: New Coot Cards

I've got the stickers. 50¢ apiece, plus 75¢ per order (up to one ounce) for postage and envelope.

If there's enough interest in stickers with adhesive on the front I can get some. I don't recall what the minimum order was...

On 6/4/2021 9:17 PM, David G wrote:
Related question -- who has the little round Coot stickers?
Second question - those stickers have the adhesive on the back. Is there anyone beside me who'd be interested in some with adhesive on the face?
Many a man has fallen in love with a girl in light so dim he would not have chosen a suit by it. (Maurice Chevalier)