Re: Triangle lake Wednesday

I'm glad you had a good time on Triangle Lake, Josh. How much charge was left in the battery when you got back to the ramp?

On 4/21/2021 7:01 PM, Josh wrote:
Had to get a flat on the trailer fixed before heading out. It was really beautiful on the lake. The little electric motor took us to just over 3 knots. We crossed the lake then followed the shore back around to the launch. Took about 4 hours so great sunburns all round.
If you are not a thinking man, to what purpose are you a man at all? (Samuel Taylor Coleridge)