Re: Kens AF4B

IIRC, one of the PVC pipe bows sprang out of my hand into the drink, explaining the sag...

https://flic.kr/p/2kTji4k

On 4/16/2021 10:07 PM, I wrote:
On my Jewelbox, Jr. I used a lift-off, lashed down, hard slot top for trailering and a soft top over PVC pipe "bows" (they were V-shaped with an L in the middle and whittled down Ts on the ends) with a bungee cord sewn into the edges that engaged hooks around the outside of the slot. Both worked good, but I never tried sailing with the slot top erected.
Life can be perfectly satisfying without major achievements. (Alice Munro)