Hand Crank and Props / Testing Those

Electri-Cal

I just  requested to order both the old and new prop types from the hand crank folks in Croatia !!  Might see how those props work on an electric MK head.  My 40 MK has a plug in amp / volt setup, for checking draw.  Haven't used it in years, but if I had two more props, plus the several I have it could get interesting.  Maybe I'd have to build an ultralight hull form balanced for good 12 v.electric prop testing, hummm !!  Reduce Surprise to a cartopper ot another superlight recessed tunnel hull, might do that easy, could that trunk carry in my Toyota ??.   Like "Flipper"  but Really light, carbon fiber this time, ---  just thinking !!

AArgHH !!  More Fun,   Cal