Re: Richardson and other reservations

Jove Lachman-Curl

I've not met the host at Orchard point yet, I'll report back when I do.
-Jove

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 10:49 AM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
I'm pretty sure his name is Ron (it takes a few times for a name to
stick in my memory <g>), from Florida. He's real friendly and  seems
like he'll be a good marina host, if we don't scare him away. His wife,
Tasha I think, will be joining him soon. How's the new marina host at
Orchard Point?

On 4/14/2021 8:45 AM, Jove wrote:
> There is a new caretaker guy living in his trailer at Richardson, He
> seems quite friendly.
> He is still finding the ropes.

If you can get nothing better out of the world, get a good dinner out of
it, at least. (Herman Melville)