Re: Kens AF4B

Bob's boat being his Birdwatcher II, Wave Watcher. He used a combination of a hard cover in the bow and soft cover aft.

https://flic.kr/p/6srKRS

Here's Cal's cabin boat with a slot top:

https://flic.kr/p/6srFW5

On 4/13/2021 9:39 PM, Electri-Cal wrote:
I like slot tops, two boats boats so far.   All have been successful as 2 piece sections, which stow easy inside.  I suppose if it rained for days i'd throw a simple tarp cover over the hatches, but haven't had a serious problem using weatherstrip.  When I saw Bob Larkins boat, I was hooked, if it has a cabin, it gets a 2 piece slot top access. My current boat has a hinged stern hard cover, and a two piece slot top.  Good work on yours, looks great, we'll be looking forward to seeing it sometime.
Fishing is a delusion entirely surrounded by liars in old clothes. (Don Marquis)