Re: Richardson and other reservations

I'm pretty sure his name is Ron (it takes a few times for a name to stick in my memory <g>), from Florida. He's real friendly and seems like he'll be a good marina host, if we don't scare him away. His wife, Tasha I think, will be joining him soon. How's the new marina host at Orchard Point?

On 4/14/2021 8:45 AM, Jove wrote:
There is a new caretaker guy living in his trailer at Richardson, He seems quite friendly.
He is still finding the ropes.
If you can get nothing better out of the world, get a good dinner out of it, at least. (Herman Melville)