Re: Richardson and other reservations

Jove Lachman-Curl

There is a new caretaker guy living in his trailer at Richardson, He seems quite friendly.
He is still finding the ropes.
-Jove

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 7:16 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
I haven't launched Lazy Jack yet, so haven't noticed if they've replaced
the bumper strips. They hadn't the last time I paid any attention to
them earlier this year. I'd be real surprised if they did replace the
bumpers. That's the sort of thing unskilled volunteers could do, but the
County is scared of letting anybody but their own workers or licensed
and bonded contractors do any work. <sigh>

On 4/11/2021 4:52 PM, Earl wrote:
> Yo John,
> I’ll be happy to let someone raft with me at my slip....was going down on the 15th in case Dan almost.. shows up. Have the launch docks been re bumpered?

He used statistics as a drunken man uses lampposts; for support rather
than illumination. (Andrew Lang)