Re: Kens AF4B

Electri-Cal

I like slot tops, two boats boats so far.   All have been successful as 2 piece sections, which stow easy inside.  I suppose if it rained for days i'd throw a simple tarp cover over the hatches, but haven't had a serious problem using weatherstrip.  When I saw Bob Larkins boat, I was hooked, if it has a cabin, it gets a 2 piece slot top access. My current boat has a hinged stern hard cover, and a two piece slot top.  Good work on yours, looks great, we'll be looking forward to seeing it sometime.

Best Wishes,   Cal