Re: CAN IT BE??

Jove Lachman-Curl

Dan, what do you draft?
I think because the water is so low, they don't want people choosing their own slips and getting stuck in the mud, or people with shallow boats taking all the deep slips.
Richardson is short of space, but there should be something. especially if your boat is shallow.
There is definitely space at Orchard point.

Call Scot Coleman, who manages who boat is best put where, 541 954 7223
or Cynthia at lane parks, who takes the money. 541 682 8509
-Jove

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 8:34 AM elaineginader <elaineginader@...> wrote:
Earl's coming on the 15th and said someone could raft up with him Dan.

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021, 8:06 AM Dan <danashore@...> wrote:
The online evil genius has steadfastly insisted there is no room at the
inn for either Richardson or Orchard Pt. this weekend...can Oregonians be
this anxious to get their boats in the water in April???  I'm wondering if
the authorities would come and cut my lines and set me adrift if I squatted
at the float over by the launch ramp...hmnnnn...dan.