Re: Richardson and other reservations

I haven't launched Lazy Jack yet, so haven't noticed if they've replaced the bumper strips. They hadn't the last time I paid any attention to them earlier this year. I'd be real surprised if they did replace the bumpers. That's the sort of thing unskilled volunteers could do, but the County is scared of letting anybody but their own workers or licensed and bonded contractors do any work. <sigh>

On 4/11/2021 4:52 PM, Earl wrote:
Yo John,
I’ll be happy to let someone raft with me at my slip....was going down on the 15th in case Dan almost.. shows up. Have the launch docks been re bumpered?
He used statistics as a drunken man uses lampposts; for support rather than illumination. (Andrew Lang)