Richardson and other reservations

Electri-Cal

Just tried to get this years prices on slips.  Apparently there are no slips available for the coots coming event, but I don't believe that.  I do believe the site is wrong, so Just have to show up and see what happens.  Still looking at that mast, and 2 sails from other projects, maybe yet this week I could figure a decent down wind rig just for the heck of it.  I was impressed with the kayak flying a round sail at Dexter a while ago, I ought to be able to come up with something.

I could try using that "slip on" sabot dinghy sail I have.  Fast is not important, just a battery saver, and seeing if my somewhat slow steering with Surprises normally fully submerged chine would work instead of a leaboard,  Maybe make an added shallow drop board to help turning speed, or slide it to balance the helm.   If it doesn't work easy, I'm still not out anything, just curious.