Re: Fern Ridge VIP Visit (was: Pelicans)

"I need a tug, I'm on fire? 9", or is it "I need a tug, I'm on fire, 9?"? See Scouts was too, too long ago... There's gotta be more to it than that. What does that flag combination mean? probably something unprintable, because Google was no help. <g>

On 4/9/2021 7:53 AM, Dan in Almostcanada wrote:
Flags? You mean like that ever-popular, "ZULU, JULIET, INTERROGATIVE,
NINE"? One of my favorites...since gone out of the International Book of
Signals, to our general loss. deep sigh. dan.
I'll believe anything, no matter how wild and ridiculous, if there is evidence for it. The wilder and more ridiculous something is, however, the firmer and more solid the evidence will have to be. (Isaac Asimov)