Re: New requirements coming for ECOS use on boats less than 26’

The wireless kill switches are sure a good idea but, alas, they _are_ expensive. <sigh> A couple hunnert bucks for this one:

https://www.westmarine.com/WestAdvisor/Virtual-Kill-Switch

Most of us Coots won't get nabbed by the CG, because we won't be running our boats above displacement speed. Andrew won't have to worry when he's planing around the lake in his Daysailer because he'll be under sail. <g>

On 3/19/2021 9:07 AM, Rich G wrote:
I hope we can work out extensions to the cut off lanyard so we’re not glued to the transom.
Laws are like cobwebs which may catch small flies, but let wasps and hornets break through. (Jonathan Swift)