From: jhkohnen@boat-links.com
To: MessaboutW@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 6:39 PM
Subject: [MessaboutW] Yaquina Bay Messabout Date

Perhaps we should start discussing a date for the Yaquina Bay messabout.
I'll put in a bid for the 14th of July, a Saturday, for no reason other
than that it's in the middle of the month.

http://www.boat-links.com/
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats.
<Albert Schweitzer>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Lose 10 Pounds By July 23rd?

No flaming, cursing or public mopery. Please be polite.