Re: NEW TOPIC (but I don't know how to do that, officially)

Dan

Hi Bob.

Yeah, belt and suspenders. I have a couple small kickers that fit on a
bracket to port, and I'm putting a really big solar panel up on the
housetop to back up the couple gp 27's with a trolling motor that is mostly
there for maneuvering in close to the beach in my backing-in with bow hook.
But, that's all on Walkabout. i was trying to get a main up and running
for Miss Kathleen to put her in service, when I got "other
responsibilities..." The beat goes on. Dan.