Re: NEW TOPIC (but I don't know how to do that, officially)

Bob Miller

Dan -

As motor only, do you carry a backup onboard?

Bob

Sender notified by
Mailtrack 03/14/21, 11:13:36 AM

On Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 10:26 AM Dan <danashore@...> wrote:
Ahoy, Capt. Pete!!

Yes, we seem to have survived the minefield, so far.  (Of course, we
recall the slogan about every ship...)  My op-radius has been clipped by
continuing responsibilities during most weekdays; however,  that hop to
Sucia in some form would now be doable--and delightful.  I did try several
more times, and then gave up on putting Miss K back into service for loaner
status--I do seem to devour otherwise happy outboard motors.  As I count on
my mental fingers, there are about 8 hanging on racks in my lawn mower shed
with varying histories of interventions gone wide of the mark.  Deep sigh.

This step off the scheduled path is nothing more than a visceral need for
some sort of company of the boatguy/gal persuasion.  I'll likely disrupt
the normal rhythm in such an attempt.  Single up!  v/r Dan.