Re: NEW TOPIC (but I don't know how to do that, officially)

Dan

Ahoy, Capt. Pete!!

Yes, we seem to have survived the minefield, so far. (Of course, we
recall the slogan about every ship...) My op-radius has been clipped by
continuing responsibilities during most weekdays; however, that hop to
Sucia in some form would now be doable--and delightful. I did try several
more times, and then gave up on putting Miss K back into service for loaner
status--I do seem to devour otherwise happy outboard motors. As I count on
my mental fingers, there are about 8 hanging on racks in my lawn mower shed
with varying histories of interventions gone wide of the mark. Deep sigh.

This step off the scheduled path is nothing more than a visceral need for
some sort of company of the boatguy/gal persuasion. I'll likely disrupt
the normal rhythm in such an attempt. Single up! v/r Dan.