Re: NEW TOPIC (but I don't know how to do that, officially)

I'll throw this out here in public because it has bearing on the scheduling of this completely UNOFFICIAL visit from Dan: me and Mary are gonna be spending April 17-19th at a hotel in Yachats. I get my second jab on the 28th, and Mary gets hers about the same time, so we'll be invincible by then. <g>

To start a new topis, Dan, just send an email to oregoncoots@groups.io .

On 3/12/2021 5:53 PM, Dan in Almostcanada wrote:
Nothing official...but Jamie the Seadog and I were wondering if we were to
show up at Fern Ridge about the middle of April, on a weekend, would
anybody bring a boat and go on an overnight down to the jungle, with us?
After maintaining a bubble for a 3-generational household (4, counting the
dog) for a year, I got my second jab TODAY!!!! We are suffering from
"irrational exuberance" and would be willing to drive the 1200 mile round
trip for some sort of company. If you want, you can PM me at
DanAshore@.... Thanks, Dan.
Correlation does not imply causation; except, of course, to your cat. (Craig O'Donnell)