From: Dan <danashore@...>
To: oregoncoots@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Mar 12, 2021 5:53 pm
Subject: [oregoncoots] NEW TOPIC (but I don't know how to do that, officially)

Nothing official...but Jamie the Seadog and I were wondering if we were to
show up at Fern Ridge about the middle of April, on a weekend, would
anybody bring a boat and go on an overnight down to the jungle, with us?
After maintaining a bubble for a 3-generational household (4, counting the
dog) for a year, I got my second jab TODAY!!!!  We are suffering from
"irrational exuberance" and would be willing to drive the 1200 mile round
trip for some sort of company.  If you want, you can PM me at
DanAshore@....  Thanks, Dan.