Re: New member

Welcome back aboard, Kent. The Tenderly looks like a Good Boat:

https://www.clcboats.com/shop/boats/wooden-sailboat-kits/tenderly-dinghy.html

I talked to Kent earlier today and he asked how to deal with epoxy drips and runs. I warned him away from sanding, and recommended a heat gun and scraper. Like this:

https://youtu.be/neYfyx9UQyk

Any other tips?

On 3/12/2021 1:34 PM, Kent O wrote:
Former member with a Joel White Shellback that I sold a few years ago.'
Now I picked up a Chesapeake Tenderly Sailing Dinghy..  Needs a little TLC which I hope I can enlist some of your help like you did with the Shellback.
Spring is my favorite time of year... except for maybe summer, winter, and fall... (Ziggy)