Re: Toledo Wooden Boat Show

David Graybeal

I am so very ready. And so very cautious. I thought I was fairly well insulated, but the fellow I share a shop with committed an indiscretion and got infected. By the time it showed up, and he got tested, and he got the results back... his 'infectious period' was over. And I'd had contact with him the whole time. Distanced contact, but some. Being older... I sure don't want to get it. And having grandchildren, I double-danged-sure don't want to be responsible for bringing it home to them. It's a real balancing act.

Good luck, everyone and stay safe.