What's Left of the Worldwide Classic Boat Show

The boats are gone, but the pages for clubs, businesses, and other organizations remain, and the video presentations. If you don't already have a ticket, you can get a free pass:

https://classicboatshow.com/

I enjoyed all the video presentations and I'm glad they'll be around for everybody to watch at their leisure.

If Heaven had looked upon riches to be a valuable thing, it would not have given them to such a scoundrel. (Jonathan Swift)