Re: Nifty Boarding Ladder!

Answered my own question... I guess I've spent too much time ignoring those big, ugly gin palaces while "progress" marches on. <g> Disappearing boarding ladders are quite common, if the page below is any indication, and you can even get "automatic" and powered versions:

https://www.nauticexpo.com/boat-manufacturer/retractable-ladder-19083.html

On 3/8/2021 11:58 AM, I wrote:
http://www.northquaymarine.co.uk/New_Builds.html
Or is it a bolt-in, ready-to-go product from somebody? Pretty nifty, but it does require room inside the boat.
It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning. (Bill Watterson)