Re: Nifty Boarding Ladder!

Unless it's a closely held trade secret, maybe the builder of that boat would share how they do that:

http://www.northquaymarine.co.uk/New_Builds.html

Or is it a bolt-in, ready-to-go product from somebody? Pretty nifty, but it does require room inside the boat.

On 3/8/2021 10:36 AM, Jove wrote:
My windrose needs a boarding ladder.
It has dangerously high freeboard for a small boat.
I built a nice wooden ladder, but need to work out where and how to mount it.
https://youtu.be/laMOfEGU46I <https://youtu.be/laMOfEGU46I>
The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary. (James D. Nicoll)