Re: Silly Organization

If you relate to what you see on the Web page of the Dull Men's Club, you just _might be_ a "Dull Man" who'd fit into their club. Even if you happen to be a woman. <g> "We're giving a good name to a four-letter word -- dull."

On 3/7/2021 3:17 PM, Earl wrote:
Huh?...I don’t understand( must be dull ). Explain what you are asking🌝🧙‍♂️⚓️.
Earl
Are you a dull man (you don't even need to be a man)? There may be some overlap with Ol' Coots:

https://www.dullmensclub.com/
When a man's best friend is his dog, that dog has a problem. (Edward Abbey)