Re: Book

elaineginader

Thank you Gerald I ordered mine. By the time I receive it I'll be done with the good read I have.

Elaine

On Sat, Mar 6, 2021, 2:40 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
Thanks, Gerard. I just ordered a copy got myself. I've never read Ann
Davidson's account, or Hannes Lindemann's (though I know about his crazy
voyage), and it's been many decades since I read and thoroughly enjoyed)
David Lewis's.

The book on ABE:

https://preview.tinyurl.com/saws98h8

Lewis:

https://drumler.com/famous-vertues/v19-cardinal-vertue/

Linemann:

https://preview.tinyurl.com/ftajnw

On 3/6/2021 1:32 PM, Gerard M wrote:
> It appears the whole un-abridged text is available in
>
> Great voyages in small boats: Solo transatlantic Hardcover –
> published January 1, 1982
> by Ann Davison (Author), David Lewis (Author), Hannes Lindemann (Author)
>
> Publisher : J. de Graff (January 1, 1982)
> Language : English
> Hardcover : 612 pages
> ISBN-10 : 0828600856
> ISBN-13 : 978-0828600859
> Item Weight : 2.45 pounds

A man who is "ill-adjusted" to the world is always on the verge of
finding himself. One who is adjusted to the world never finds himself,
but gets to be a cabinet minister. (Hermann Hesse)