Re: Free Tickets to Worldwide Classic Boat Show

Any more takers? I've still got some tickets left.

https://classicboatshow.com/

On 2/27/2021 7:21 PM, I wrote:
They gave me a bunch of free tickets to the virtual Worldwide Classic Boat Show, which now runs until next Sunday. If you'd like one, let me know and I'll send you a ticket.
I've been thoroughly enjoying the show. There are lots and lots of interesting boats on "display", and the video presentations are very entertaining. I especially enjoyed the ones by sailor and author Tom Cunliffe and dinghy cruiser Roger Barnes.
Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. (Mark Twain)