Re: lots of reading material on shipbuilding

Much more than just shipbuilding in this collection. Thanks, Myles.

https://preview.tinyurl.com/3yycc5ql

or

http://www.survivorlibrary.com/index.php/8-category/123-library-shipbuilding

"Ship Building Made Easy" Hmmm. <g> Alas, a lot of the illustrations are missing in the scans. Makes some of the books worthless. :o(

On 2/16/2021 11:45 AM, Myles J S wrote:
I friend of mine sent me this link to a list of interest to boat lovers and builders. They seem to be on a slow server, only bring up one page at a time, and have lots of blank pages before you get to the good stuff, but the price is right. Hit the highlighted PDF at the end of each title and then click on the first box below the link which will be labelled Open Link
Library-Shipbuilding (survivorlibrary.com)
Men with the muckrake are often indispensable to the well-being of society. (Theodore Roosevelt)