Re: Snowbound Boatbuilding

Richard Green

An indoor boatbuilding project……indoor……heavy sigh.

Rich

On Feb 16, 2021, at 5:21 AM, Pete Leenhouts via groups.io <pleenhouts@...> wrote:

always have been partial to those boats. Nice looking shop, too - nothing like mine!

Pete
Port Ludlow Wa
not much snow left!

-----Original Message-----
From: John Kohnen <jkohnen@...>
To: Oregon Coots <oregoncoots@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Feb 16, 2021 1:48 am
Subject: [oregoncoots] Snowbound Boatbuilding

I hope all of you are surviving the bad weather alright. The cold only
reached down a bit south of Albany, so I'm doing fine.

Ken P has been working on a Michalak AF4 Breve while snowed in up on
Bainbridge Island. The sides have been dry-fit to the frames, stem and
transom. (See attachment) I hope we see it on the water next summer.

Winter is icumen in,/Lhude sing Goddamm,/Raineth drop and staineth
slop,/And how the wind doth ramm!/Sing: Goddam. (Ezra Pound)