Snowbound Boatbuilding

I hope all of you are surviving the bad weather alright. The cold only reached down a bit south of Albany, so I'm doing fine.

Ken P has been working on a Michalak AF4 Breve while snowed in up on Bainbridge Island. The sides have been dry-fit to the frames, stem and transom. (See attachment) I hope we see it on the water next summer.

Winter is icumen in,/Lhude sing Goddamm,/Raineth drop and staineth slop,/And how the wind doth ramm!/Sing: Goddam. (Ezra Pound)