Re: Willys

I don't know if there's a limit on attachments, but you didn't reach it, Dan. I got to see them all when you first posted them. You're email program may be set up so _it_ limits the amount of data it automatically downloads. There's probably a way to "download entire message", or something like that...

On 2/13/2021 4:44 PM, Dan M wrote:
There appear to be limits on the number of attachments, so here are more that were to be with the original post.  The first is "willys points"; the second shows a portion of the bodywork, which looks good from about 25'.   If the third picture makes it, shows the wagon with the Pelican attached.
Literally no man has more wholly outlived life than I. And still it's good fun. (Robert Louis Stevenson)