Re: Victory

Brandon

I'll buy that book about Tom. He moored his boat a few slips down from Oceanus when we were rebuilding her in Newport. He is a great guy. He helped a lot with figuring things out. He offered to swing my compass, but I didn't take him up on it. I regret not taking him up on it. It would be something to tell my grandkids about. He is a great story teller and his stories have the added benefit of being true. Virginia and I ate a lot of black rockfish and ling that Tom caught. He loved fishing, but his wife would not cook what he caught. We were often the bene-fish-iaries. He has a CG airstation named after him. Right John?

Brandon