Re: Float plan, Everett to Olympia

Dan

My experience in boats of your description and Puget Sound in winter is
long ago, and far away now. But, I agree. A tight schedule can really be
the biggest problem. That's when we do things that we shouldn't do.
Anyhow. The Tacoma Narrows can be a gnarly place to be in a
blow-against-the-tide. My personal favorite in the mid-south PS area is
Quartermaster Hbr on the bottom of Vashon. I used to "sail" year round on
the saltchuck; it involved a great deal of motoring with a steady drip from
the backstay to my coat collar. Have a great trip. Dan