Re: Float plan, Everett to Olympia

Brandon

Jove,

Just a suggestion on the second night. Unless you like crowded Gig Harbor or have a reason to go there, you might think about Quartermaster harbor on Vashon, very snug with a nice state parks moorage or a little maina at Burton. Des Moines marina has very nice transient moorage, a fuel dock and an Anthony's restaurant.

I wish I had some advice on the narrows, but I always get it wrong, but I always make it through anyway. If you do make it through on the second day, pick up a mooring ball at Eagle island. The Narrows marina is kinda out of your way. Watch out for the rock reef west of Eagle island as you head to Olympia.

Bon Voyage

Brandon
SV Oceanus, 1971 Columbia 43
Olympia