Re: Victory

Victory's my favorite CG boat too, with the other steel 52-footers close behind. But they're Old. It's getting so it's hard to keep them going, so Victory sits idle, waiting to be used only when her capabilities are _really_ needed. I'll miss the 52s when they're gone, but their replacements should have been ready years ago. <sigh> I hope when the replacements for the 52-footers are finally developed and built that they perform as well in the really awful stuff as Victory, but I'll bet they won't have as much class as she has.

On 2/1/2021 1:25 PM, Case wrote:
My favorite CG boat ever. Pretty amazing boat.
I got to go for a short cruise on her across the bay once.

https://newportnewstimes.com/article/victory-the-queen-of-the-fleet
Laws are like cobwebs which may catch small flies, but let wasps and hornets break through. (Jonathan Swift)